For Our Students
Want to rocket launch?
The incubator offers three opportunities for students passionate about entrepreneurship, available now and from at the start of the 2020 academic year!
The Discovery Program – for those who are curious and want to learn more about the startup sphere and world of innovation, by attending key conferences and events
D-Fine Training – for those who want to lead a project from idea to action, bringing their startup project to life, via a 100% digital training course.
D-Start Program – for students who wish to receive tailored support from the incubator and to be accompanied throughout their transition from project to the real development of their company.
The Discovery Program
Who is this for?
This program is aimed at those who are naturally inquisitive (students, alumni, outsiders…) those who wish to discover or deepen their knowledge with regards to the start-up space.
If you’re thinking of starting your own business someday, or today, if you’re still hesitating, and if you want to have all the cards in your hands to finally launch your project. This program is for you!
What does it consist of?
From September 2020 to March 2021, entrepreneurs & experts will be invited to give a series of workshops on a variety of topics related to Entrepreneurship.
Workshops agenda & highlights for the year 2020-2021 (dates subject to change):
- Tuesday 29th September 2020 : Launch of the Discover & D-Start 2020-2021 programs – Keynote by Cyril Chiche, co-founder & CEO of Lydia, and Student Entrepreneurship pitching competition 2019-2020
- Tuesday 20 October 2020: Workshop – How to find (good) startup ideas?
- From 29/01/2021 to 31/01/2021 : Startup Challenge – 54h to go from idea to action
- Saturday 10th October 2020 : Pitch N Meet – Meet your future partner!
- Tuesday 10 November 2020: Workshop – Entrepreneurship and having an impact
- Tuesday 24 November 2020: Workshop – How to find your first 1000 customers?
- Tuesday 9 February 2021 : Workshop – Launch your own website or app project with the nocode
- Wednesday 3 March 2021: Fail Night – An evening to learn about failing
- Tuesday 30 March 2021: Workshop – Girlboss, they dared to create their startup
Are you interested in any of these topics? All that’s left for you to do to is to register for free, online on the event’s ticket office – Book your Spot, Now!
All further info can be found by following us on Facebook and joining our Facebook group!
The D-fine Training
>Who is this for?
This training course is aimed at anyone (students, alumni, outsiders…) who wants to test and validate their project idea, and hypothesis by attending a 7-week online training course.
This training will help you determine who your client or customer is, what their needs are and how you can best meet them.
This concerns you if:
- You currently have an idea for a project that you would like to develop;
- You are willing to devote 4 to 5 hours of your time a week over a period of 7 weeks;
- You wish to better understand and target the needs of your future clients/users.
How does it work?
Over a period of 7 weeks, you will receive training and support materials every Monday to help you move forward and make your startup project a reality. #YOUCANDOIT
A space for online conversation for project leaders to help each other along the journey. Here you can share your questions and resource materials, in order to get feedback from other participants and the incubator team. #SOLIDARITY
The incubator’s “student entrepreneur’s toolbox”: consists of websites & apps that you need to know to develop your idea and the various sources of funding you can apply for, start-up competitions, etc. #TOOLKIT
Are you interested?
You can register today by filling in the form, here! 🔥
The D-Start Program
Who is this for?
This program is aimed at any student at Paris-Dauphine (from L1 to M2, all courses combined), with an entrepreneurial spirit, highly motivated to develop their project and ready to commit themselves throughout their academic year, in parallel to their (demanding!) studies.
This concerns you if:
- You already have acquired clients/users ;
- Want to devote time and energy to this project in the coming years ;
- Need to boost your idea/project to move forward and develop your business further
Have you identified a partner* (in terms of skills and profile) to take up the challenge with you? That’s a plus!
What’s in it for you?
An office within the Paris-Dauphine incubator, shared with other entrepreneurs of the graduate program at your disposal throughout the duration of your studies at Dauphine, as long as your business creation project is on track #BENEFITS
You have a student-entrepreneur status #INTERNINGINMYOWNBUSINESS
You want personalised support from our incubator team to help you overcome entrepreneurial difficulties
You want to have access to a network of experts and receive negotiated rates with our partners, grow under the best conditions #JUSTASKFORIT
You want access to events organised by the #NETWORK ecosystem
How to join the D-Start Program?
To join D-Start and earn your spot with the incubator’s entrepreneurs, you will have to show us your real motivation and prove your dedication to your project.
The mandatory deadlines you must meet:
- Registration at the launch party: Tuesday 29 September 2020
- Recommended participation in D-Fine training
- Pre-selection: from 15 to 17 January 2021 during the Startup Challenge
- Final selection & entry into the incubator: Tuesday 16 March 2021 at a pitch