our alumniCode name: D-Impulse
Need to take your innovation from your ‘back yard or garage’ to “real offices “*?
This 12-month incubation program is dedicated to teams in which at least one of the founders is a graduate of Paris-Dauphine University (or PSL), 100% operational, 200% ambitious, 300% committed!
In a nutshell (for those in a rush), the incubation program takes place over 12 months, with access to co-working offices, access to funding according to your eligibility, and a real support with €700/month (for all team members).
* Please note that due to the pandemic related to Covid-19, we are waiting for new guidelines and cannot guarantee access to our premises in the upcoming months.
These 12 months will allow you to validate your proof of concept and accelerate your development, will help you structure your offer, and organize your team, generate your first revenues, set up your processes and KPIs, raise your seed capital (public / private) and get people talking about you.
The Programs’ Objectives
This concerns you if:
- You are legally exist and have a registered company: your articles of company creation have been or are in the process of being validated
- Have a beta or V1 ideally released (at least under development)
- Have the first customers/users
- Have a dream team with 100% operational founders
What we are looking from our entrepreneurs is:
- Dedication, with the desire to become part of a wider community (and therefore to share, support, assist, help each other and participate in the development of the incubator…).
- A real desire to be accompanied (if not, that’s just a co-working space) ;-))
And those who know how to question and challenge themselves
#Simple. Basic. (all rights reserved). Easy Peasy
Yeah, It’s a Match! So, what does this concretely entail?
Three coworking halls are shared amongst a dozen carefully selected startups, allowing you to enjoy a variety of activities:
- An office for your team * (up to 6 people)
- With an environment that’s comfortable: coffee machine, fridge and microwave, photocopier, printing devices, basic supplies, meeting rooms, a relaxation room, good vibes and jokes on request !
- And a reactive team fully dedicated to assist you and respond to your needs
*The incubator premises are located in the heart of Paris-Dauphine University (Metro Porte Dauphine, Paris 16ème,), on the 4th floor of the B wing for a perfect immersion in a rich ecosystem: students, higher education, research laboratories, alumni network…
Please note that due to the circumstances related to Covid-19, we are awaiting new directives and cannot guarantee access to our premises in the upcoming months.
A tailored approach means :
Regular follow-ups with your mentor and the incubator team to challenge your ideas and facilitate your access to your market though our network: networking, business meeting, etc.
Tailor-made office hours with our experts according to your needs: administrative and management support (accounting / CFO, legal), financing (aid for innovation, fund-raising, taxation), operational (UX, business, referencing, communication…), etc.
Premium access to key resources: collaboration with Dauphine Masters students, easier access to funding, etc.
A stimulating and pleasant environment with a real community life: networking lunches to share experiences and knowledge, entrepreneurial aperitifs to instore some team spirit and connect, themed breakfasts, meet and greets, etc.
Feedback from incubated members
Incubation at Dauphine brings us many advantages, including access to a dedicated mentors, who help us to structure and manage our startup on a daily basis. It is also based in a strategic location in Paris and access to a powerful ecosystem unique to Dauphine University.
One of the main strengths of the incubator is the tailored support, along with the feeling of belonging to a family: the incubator’s development managers help us with our daily issues and are dedicated to 8-10 startups, which is a real privelege compared to other Parisian incubators.
Maxime, co-founder of Atawa
Big benefits for big ideas
You have access:
- The University to test your product/service offers and recruit students! #WOUHOUUU
- The Foundation and the Alumni network to attract investors and clients #BUSINESSNETWORK
- Up to 70K€ of financing #€€€€
- The gym at 70€ / year #NOEXCUSES
- Access to the University car park #PRICELESS
- The university restaurant at unbeatable rates #FEEDYOURBRAIN
- Bois de Boulogne for some fresh air #BREATHINBREATHOUT
We recruit our members twice a year: at the start of the year for an integration in spring, in September for an integration in autumn. Don’t miss out of the next recruiting period!
We retain 10% of the candidates who apply, thanks to our jury composed of expert investors and entrepreneurs
You must fulfill the following criteria :
- One of the founders must be a graduate of Paris-Dauphine (or PSL), and can be operational on the project.
- The monthly fee of €700 / month / startup can be paid at the beginning of every month*.
- You agree to participate in the events organised by and for the incubator.
- You must ensure to be physically present on premises.
*Financial cost may differ throughout the incubation year.